Range of screw-in earth anchors, for extra grip in soft ground. Typically double the holding power of a standard marquee stake - variety of fixed or removeable head styles.
- Steel earth anchors - better performance than conventional stakes in soft, wet ground (typically double the holding power).
- Screw in by hand or power tool; unwind to remove. No special extraction tools required.
- Ground anchors are suitable for marquees, stage covers, light aircraft, inflatables - anything that needs holding down!
- NEW PRODUCT FOR 2019 - tarmac anchor, 0.25m long, withstands 500kgf pull in tests
- Sizes from 0.25m to 1.5m.
- Various head styles available: eg flanged hexagon head, ring head, flush mount etc.
- Flush-fitting earth anchors are ideal for semi-permanent or frequently used sites such as glamping venues, playing fields etc - they can be left in the ground and mown over.
- Prices start at £12 + VAT each.
- Custom sizes/styles made to order. Load-testing and certification also available.
- More photos in our Custom Projects gallery.